Birthdays were fun and not too cold when I was little, living in Las Vegas. I have to say roller skating was my favorite and getting a pretty new dress! I just loved going outside and when I grew up P.E. was a favorite. I well remember the birthday just before Jim asked me to marry him. He brought flowers to my dorm and EVERYONE knew it, which embarrassed him. He took me to The Hawaiian resturant in Salt Lake, it had rainstorms all around the perimeter, very exciting! After dinner we went to a movie I got to choose, Fiddler On The Roof, I loved it and Jim was glad I did. It was an impressive night he planned out and I could tell he really liked me. Five days later we were engaged and now it is 39 years later. Thanks to each of you for all the birthday meals, wishes, and thoughtful gifts through the years, you've made my life so happy!Jim, Debra, John, Heather, Alli, Becca, Tommy, Matthew, Lisa, Jesse, Luke, Lucy, Jack, Sophie, Chris, Lorraine, Emily, Debbie, Lizzy, Mary, Josh, Henry, Jane, Will, Jill, Gavin, Abby, Bailey,and Hallie! 29 strong!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
It's my birthday and I'm much older!!!
Birthdays were fun and not too cold when I was little, living in Las Vegas. I have to say roller skating was my favorite and getting a pretty new dress! I just loved going outside and when I grew up P.E. was a favorite. I well remember the birthday just before Jim asked me to marry him. He brought flowers to my dorm and EVERYONE knew it, which embarrassed him. He took me to The Hawaiian resturant in Salt Lake, it had rainstorms all around the perimeter, very exciting! After dinner we went to a movie I got to choose, Fiddler On The Roof, I loved it and Jim was glad I did. It was an impressive night he planned out and I could tell he really liked me. Five days later we were engaged and now it is 39 years later. Thanks to each of you for all the birthday meals, wishes, and thoughtful gifts through the years, you've made my life so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Fun memories!
ReplyDelete