Happy Mother's Day to our Wonderful Mom!!
We love you so much Mom!
Here's to all the years of sleepless nights; PB&J's; Dance Recitals; Sports Games; Late Night Study Sessions; Chorus' of "Oh When the Red Red Robin Goes Bop-Bop Bopping Along!!"; Personalized sack lunch napkin-notes; laughs; Halloween costume innovations; laundry days (really, a family of 7?!?); Christmas mornings (and late night Christmas-Eve projects); birthday cakes; graduations; weddings; temple trips; and visits to new grandbabies...Mom, we salute you and thank you for all the smiles, hugs, kisses, and great memories.


Oops, sorry these last 2 photos are horrible scans, I don't know how to shrink these to size :-) But I particularly love the bottom one, and thanks Lisa, for the salute!!!
perfectly stated Mary! Mom, you really are amazing and you worked so hard for each of us and still do! We love you so much and will always appreciate what you have sacrificed for our family. Couldn't have asked for a better role model. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI like those pictures! I'm glad that we have Mother's Day once a year.. it's a good time to remember- well, mothers and what they do for us. :)
ReplyDelete