Well down here in Texas we had a fun Thanksgiving too!! Not half as many pictures were taken...sorry everyone! I guess I was too busy cooking or enjoying the company to remember to take the camera out more!
Heather made her amazing rolls, and all the food turned out fabulous! Thanks for splitting up the work load with me Heather!
Henry and Jane had so much fun playing with cousins for a full 24 hours. Did the cousins really have to leave so soon?!!?
I added some fresh herbs from my yard to the table decor. It smelled sooo good!! And Henry had fun helping Mom make the place cards on Wednesday.
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving together! So glad you have eachother in Texas! Mary the table looks awesome and what a great idea to use fresh herbs! My plants are all SOAKING wet here in Oregon!
ReplyDeleteMary was an amazing hostess- all the food was so delicious. She even had crafts for the kids.
ReplyDeleteOur kids absolutely love Jane and Henry, so they really had a big time! Thanks so much Gilletts!