You finally made it Jane! Congrats Josh and Mary (and Henry :) Poor Mary had a hard delivery and only half her epidural worked. You are a trooper Mary! Jane is so sweet and look at all that thick dark hair! Mary will love styling that :) Henry wasn't too sure about sharing Mommy at the hospital, but I think he will love his sweet little sister! She is beautiful!


Jane Emery, you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Look at your hair, I can't believe it! I love it! And the red bow, perfect! :) Wish we could be there to hold you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these Jill and Gavin! It's funny to see pictures of us at the hospital while we're still here (-: We just love our new baby girl! Thanks for all the calls and visits, we love you all! And yes, I'm starting to feel much better now...my spinal headache is gone now (thanks to my procedure!) and my stiffness has faded with the use of heat pads. Phew!!
ReplyDelete